Saturday, May 19, 2007

Guest Blogger 1

Hey world!(or anyone who's reading)...I'm glen.The FIRST guest blogger for rach's blog.HAHA!As i'm actually blogging without a mouse on my com(don't ask),you probably won't be able to see any variation in my text. Really sorry about that but you'll have to bear with me for just 2 days.

Hmm...I don't really know what's guest blogging material actually.Never done this before.Oh well,i guess i'll start by just briefly telling you about how i got to this really great friend,rachel.

I have a friend who goes by the name of wormy('yicong' is his real name). After O'levels,he...explored all possible paths to take for his academic progression(he crashed many JCs and CIs).After which,if you have guessed by now,he made many friends and yes,rach was one of the 'unlucky' ones.Soon after,wormy brought a whole load of people,including rach to meet myself and some others he knew from secondary school days.From there, we formed a clique,'W.O.L.S'.It consisted of 10 people,5 guys and 5 gals.So yea, that's how i met her and it has been 4 years ever since the first time we met eh.It's funny how time flys.HAHA!
I think i was supposed to blog about 'how everyone should get an eyebrow peircing' or something along that line too.Hmm...However,i personally am not a fan of peircing or any form of body art.And so,if i were to blog about it here,i'll probably get murdered when she returns man!haha!So yea.Peirce at your own risk.I don't advice you do so though!HAHA.

That's it for now folks.Later.Glen,OUT!

No comments: