Saturday, April 07, 2007

ignoring thai

I have just spent 4 hours watching tv, 2 of which were spent bawling my eyes out because the father had cancer and he and his son were estranged. Of course, it's a whole lot more complicated than that; bollywood's plots always are. Predictably complicated, it's always the same story but they are oh, such tear jerkers. Not only tear jerkers in my case it seems- they induce me to a tear-strained wreck where I sob so loudly at the correct parts and sniffsniffsiff my way throughout the rest. vibrate-the-sofa-with-your-spasms, that's what shyama complained after my virgin movie, it was karl ho na ho I think. I'm every director's dream audience because I react exactly the way movies are supposd to. When it comes to bollywood anyway.

does any one have WQMT, I think it was called.

No comments: