Tuesday, March 13, 2007

when to pierce, that is the question

I honestly think I'll go break out into conventional teen angst if I don't pierce something, anything, soon.

Of course, I do know what I want pierced, but it just sounds nice and dramatic. hah. Secondly, listening to chinese love songs have a bad effect on me because they're so impossibly romantic. Guys in real life aren't half that earnest, nor as sincere.

Therefore, having conjoured up two statements ala roscentranz, I shall like him take that flying leap over logic and with all confidence conclude that

one,
piercings are as necessary as a prozac for conventional teen angst.

two,
piercings are not, but are temporary fixes, like escapism for the [temporal] problem at hand. Which well, are in the end, if one thinks about it.

three,
guys are the temporal problem at hand.


discuss!
[suitably startled]: what?


and I, I think it makes absurdly perfect sense.

No comments: