Friday, March 02, 2007

Temporal bladderdash. That's all it is. Never give your heart to anyone, everyone. Especially to the guys.
All men are scum, proclaims my friend and I heartily agree.
All men are scum. [and to prevent a barrage of protests from men and women alike, I insert the disclaimer that there are always exceptions and there are honourable men in the world who are worthy of praise. My daddy's one, and I hope my brother will one day join the ranks too. Other than that,] all men are scum.
scum,scum,scum.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh?my first reading of ur post i c this kind of phrase? "men are all scum"??

anyways ntmu...

Anonymous said...

umm.. unfortunately most men don't do much to prove otherwise, mr kuey^teow-wayne. =/

Anonymous said...

is it becoz u havent met anyone who does?
its a big world out there...

Anonymous said...

ohh that's entirely possible.

really, i mean.. i sure hope so! haha.. it IS a big world, i shall concede.