Tuesday, March 27, 2007

And I would scream and scream just to jolt myself out of my lethargy the sevenhundredandfortyone songs on my itunes have lost their favour lost their flavour- and therefore I fall back on vienna teng, the vienna boys and les choristes which. probably doesn’t help my case at all.

Open the door and suddenly the outside world rushes in on you like an overpowerful wave on the shore of sand too surprised to protest. There’s a girl wailing about some mistake on the flight of stairs and her loud voice scales higher and higher but she does not sound as beautiful as my soaring choir boys back in my room’s world. She does discordant actually. Go to angela carter, she’d know what to do with you. The air is fresher outside though. With much light brighter colours and movement. In my room, things don’t move. Just my brain which thinks too much anyhow.

In the toilet I look at my reflection and carefulmindedly tug at my helix piercing. Funny that I haven’t played with it since getting a hoop back in. I used to, all the time. Must be the new piercing at the rook. It’s been behaving wonderfully though. I don’t understand how people get all these infections when they pierce this or that. In any case, I stare at the curved bbs and wish they were more prominent. Seems like I haven’t gotten the eyebrow piercing out of my mind, just yet. I don’t think I will though, ultimately.

Or maybe it’s because the hoop was bought at 77th street. I don’t like 77th street. The price to pay for convenience I suppose. Pity.

My door’s opened now, and perfume from someone barraged in just now. How obtrusive. Most unbecoming of perfume. Yet it serves as another stark reminder of the two worlds’ meeting surface area at the door, the place where the outside and my room re-act and inter-act upon each other’s presence.

No comments: