Thursday, January 18, 2007

she somewhat dictated this

Having been not-so-subtlely nagged at for the past hour by someone who is studying far far away in the states [but still able to drive me to distraction from my drawing of my southeast asian map], I feel compelled to change my answer of number one. See I told you I shouldn't do quizzes in the morning. by the way, she insists on telling us that she did not force me to write this. [and she didn't la]

So now, I need to retract my "previous insensitive statement alleging that my life would be less complicated" because I "answered it honestly and hurted her".

It has now been officially retracted. The new statement now reads,

"What would you do if I had never met number1 [SHYAMA NAIR LAUYAPOK]"
I would have had a less happening life. [read: less difficult]

_________________

okay this is not quite working out. Even though I tried so hard to make things better, she has just announced that she isn't talking to me and she doesn't want to friend me. I ought to also add that she is a scholar studying medcine in the states. and she's turning twenty this year. and she has coloured hair. and she doesn't get to eat chicken rice, char kway tiao, rojak, tau sa pao, tau sambal, roti prata, hokkien mee [she wants hokkien mee and satay and chee kway and carrot cake].

She's whining inaudibly on the computer phone now. She retorts that she's whining about me not answering her questions. [now she's giving me a courtroom analogy.. I don't quite understand] and okay now she says I have to write down what she's saying.

"Rachel is um, delusional, um, got memory problems, is impaired, whines a lot, and this this wait wait wait very important you must type this one okay the love is inside me, inside you because the love is inside me inside you in our friendship and in those words and then I must say yes I actually wrote that. okay very good. now you must say I love shyama very much. -I'm very afraid to see how this comes out- and life would be meaningless without her. although she will never forgive me for hurting her soul, because shyama is -inaudible mumbling- um, now I'm locked in a diary and STOP TYPING WHAT I JUST SAID"

dear reader, if you don't understand this, it's okay I don't understand either.

No comments: