Tuesday, January 30, 2007

more love

It's getting to become a lovely pattern, it is.

Two fridays ago was hannah, and then saturday the 87 batch.

Last friday was dinner with weiling, and then saturday with wols. yayy.
I love spending time with weiling simply because she's weiling. She loves me, you know?

Saturday with them bunch was so sweet.. all of them met at 4 to prepare for the steamboat and okay I don't know what happened then but it's just so nice to think of the love :) It's so fun to sit around the table, like we have done before for chinese new year, for birthdays, for world cup sessions and so much more. The guys doing their usual thing, and gwen and I together [sarah come back soon okay?]. After that was the football match between malaysia and singapore. At half time, I went upstairs to get my phone and came back downstairs with a cake waiting for me and ohhhhh you guys are just so sweet alright. A lovely brownie cake and even ben&jerry's mmmmmmmmmmmmm :))

And in the end singapore won on penalties so that was pretty nice too. :)

Can't wait for chinese new year guys.. it's been three whole years since we were friends [and friends of friends] during the nonsensical first three months and now I just like spending time with everyone :)

No comments: