Monday, January 22, 2007

feel the loooove

Check out the cookies that hannah hand-baked for me! They were really really good, and best of all, a complete suprise [because I wasn't expecting to get anything on the 19th hahaha]

And then yesterday, the 87 batch met up, the biggest turn-out ever. 16 of us went to fish&co. for dinner, and then completely embarrassed me by making me stand on the chair, handing me a sparkler and then bursting into some cheer. We took photos; I'll put them up when I get them. thanks to alethia [my dear darling organiser], mayboo [my lovely intrepid bedok-wheelock adventurer], sara [who makes me laugh], gayle [who laughs with me], sarah [who didn't want to come at first and then was glad she didn't miss it :D], crystal [the funky engineer], and the guys: yingquan, reuben, marvin, nicklaus, kendrick, wilfred, daniel, kin yip, joshua who took time out to come. :)) it was really really sweet of you guys. Like I said, I<3 the '87 batch!

So, this post is to thank each and every one of you.. I've been trying to come up with something that would... I mean..
I wish I could say what all of you mean to me. Because.. I really thank God for blessing me with you- each of you mean so much to me, in your own special way. Even the guys yah? Really really. (:

Feel the looove.
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

=P

tianggggg- said...

i feel the love =)

rpd said...

i love all of you so so much k! never forget that!