Thursday, February 01, 2007

acid bar birthday

which was pretty much a wrap up of the celebrations leading to my 20th. It was lovely; I know how I want to spend my 21st already. I'll do it spread out with the different people/groups of people I love. More meaningful yes? Anyone wants to start booking? haha. This one, mayboo organised. thanks babe. :))















and then I think the solo shot of mayb is hilarious. She claims that the camera flash blinded her and caused that reaction; joe says she looks raptured.
this one of mayboo, joe and I [taken by ivan I think] was when she got rather high and grabbed our wrists and started swaying. heh. the live music was good though.  Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jack said...

happy belated birthday, girl!

qh.

rpd said...

thanks :)

mayboo said...

hello, if i remember correctly -

you were the one that was high. :)
and the only reason why i did the hand waving thing was cos you and joe were already doing it with some gay song that was playing. (:

rpd said...

aha see. the operative word is "IF".
you were high mayboo, high.
pictorial evidence. the hand-waving, and the raptured photo.

and when are you coming to school??

Anonymous said...

haha, let's see. we had like what, at least 5 other people there. let's ask them who was high and singing "sway" by the side of the road.
haha. the hand waving was for fun, and the raptured photo would never have happened if some drunk fella hadn't flashed the camera in MY EYES. =|

hahaha. i don't know, i'm lazy. hahaha..

rpd said...

dey. i'm telling you, al was singing too. and the raptured photo is just plain hilarious.