Saturday, November 04, 2006

i plead temporary insanity

Let's just forget that previous post. Breakdowns in blogs are personally embarrassing. and I'm never all that rational at night.

but. thanks to all who cared.. weiling, jeremy, wilson, an ren, serene, hannah, xuan, shyama, chris, rebecca, kayan, ian, vernon, joel even my brother, and mr/miss anonymous. and I know there're more people than my sleep-murky brain remembers. Considering that during those 24 hours I slept and napped and stuff, the average rate of people who came forth was like, more than 1/hr? I know I shldn't be playing with numbers, but I'm really touched. that. people care about me.

I ought to explain. Home, or the Christian Home of Love [full name], is a Home in Chiang Mai for street children. That place means a lot to me [as you can doubtless tell]. If you really require more details, look at my archives dec2005 posts after christmas. It's urmm very emotional though.
I had planned to spend time there from the 12th to the 29th of december. However, because of certain clashes [how easy it sounds when written like this. Certain Clashes.] it seemed that the earliest I could go would be december 2007. and that, is a horrible thought.
At present, I'm trying to make time from the 6th to the 15th. These are the bald facts. I shall strive to stay uneomotional. and even if anything happens, you won't know because I won't tell.

in God i trust.

Love,
Rachel

No comments: