Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Your first look at my friends.. where andy treats us to nydc :))

Bright and cheery surroundings... and this is how we look like as freshies. I wonder how things will change by the end of four years.
[But I will not dwell on that because I have told myself not to think so much, to go with the flow, to loosen up and let things go.]

Introducing some of the people I hang out with, eat with in the mornings and nights, meet up for lunch in the day, people who crash each others' rooms to do things together, who go to fongseng and buy stuff for us, who teach each other how to ballot for tutorials, to work the washing machine and how to actually iron. heh. Okay the boys taught the girls. We steal food from each other all the time, because food is communal between us. Give each other wake up calls, swim together, and tease each other....
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

bobamey said...

i see you're settling in well, that's good =) oh! you going for army day? i haven't seen you for long long time =)