Sunday, July 02, 2006

brain degeneration [oh look! 5 syllabus!]

I swear, I can't think anymore.
I can't even think why I can't think. hah.
and it's probably quite telling that I think legally blonde is a nice show.


Here's me, on my way to bimbodom.


That's my feather boa, and he's my angel complete with wings/I like this photo :)/see all reputable bimbos have large 70s sunglasses/he doesn't like my feather boa, and I don't like him wearing it. that's why we're sad/I'm really sad!/and then we decide to share. sharing's good. (:/see. sharing's good/so we look happy/and ermm all reputable bimbos have large 70s sunglasses? or is it respectable?







mann. I hope my students never find my blog.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

bobamey said...

legally blond! hahaha nice show =p and it's 'syllables', not 'syllabus' =p

the little girl said...

oh no this is so mortifying.

like how i always thought "swap" was "swop" and went around spelling it like that.

oh and everyone can comment on my blog now! it's no longer restricted to bloggers! :D

i'm so technologically advanced :DD

Anonymous said...

Wow.. At last.. Was always held back by the bloggers only clause.. Jus saying hi!!
N, mayb not bimbotic, but i'd say more posing kind? Not that its intrinsically bad.. :>

the little girl said...

hey!! now i'm going to have many many more people saying hi!! [hopefully :)]

and ermm. your trend of thought just went way above me. was it just me?

Anonymous said...

Um, my tr(ain) of thought just went way above you? Not too sure whatcha mean, there wasnt no train, jus a thot.. :>

As in dun condemn yourself as a bimbo (gasp), i think ya more like posing, the way Joe does..

harpist said...

since when is "brain degeneration" 5 syllables? i thought it's 6. or is it some irony i didn't get.

rpd said...

hello? did you just insult me? posing to be a bimbo?

Bimbos have to pose???

degeneration is 5, brain degeneration is 6. depends on how you look at it i guess

Anonymous said...

Hi! No i did not.. Gesh.. How did i even insinuate that u were a bimbotic poser?

I was gonna see if u could find any fault wiv "u look pretty posing", until i realised u'd say that i was sayin that u werent pretty when not posing.. Bleargh..

So how's this then:" U're not a bimbo, U're not a poser, N U're still pretty..
Sometimes.. !!"

PS: Thats jus a joke ya? Lets pls get on wiv our lives n forget all about posing bimbos or whatever.. :>

PPS: No, bimbos dun hav to pose.. They hav a 'bimbo' aura that is projected like a force field, albeit a social one rather than a physical one.. :>

rpd said...

oooh... do I have it? does erica have it? al? or mayboo have it?