Tuesday, June 13, 2006

a happy day :)

Yesterday:
Met al in the morning, and we spent some time together.
I called al a phrng on msn. hahaha.
We're going to the beach on thurs.
Watched Cars in town after that with bin, jia and ting.. like we did last week. (:
Drank a carton of chocolate milk.
Bin said it was full cream. -grimace.
Ting says she'll get me a jacket, seeing how much I like bin's.
I want the jacket exactly like Bin's.

Today:
Shopped for close to ten hours, had japanese for dinner, and got sent home in a cab.
Ate fried mars bars, calamari rings too.
Drank strawberry yoghurt.
Nice company[s]. (hannah and joel will know what I mean.)
Nearly killed myself shopping.
Shopping with a purpose is tiring.
Going shopping with a purpose again tomorrow.

Wish I could videotape my life this month. and keep it to view over and over again.
(:

No comments: