Monday, June 19, 2006

Commisioning Ball 2005

I've got camp tomorrow. :Pp so I figured I ought to blog a bit. haha. Hope this'll suffice till I return. (:
I went for another commissioning ball last friday, so I thought I'd show some photos. (: compare and contrast. haha. but both were good. (:


The first comm's ball! ((:
This is joe. He was in armour.


Fun facts:
-Both guys are named joe. One's joseph, the other's joel.
-Both were/are from armour. [Whatever that means. heh.]



This one was in Hyatt. I've got a post about it in... Aug 2005.


meet joe/joe's unguarded moment/and we get creative/he called this Turban. heh./as you can tell, we kind of like the creative pose/acting cute/meet joe the bear! isn't he soooo cute... :D/joe has a big face, and small eyes/joe still has small eyes

:D
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

John said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
John said...

HEY RACHEL!

rpd said...

HEY YOU!

quick go find an oil mine!!