Sunday, March 19, 2006

hellooo everybody my darling computer decided to revive for awhile so I'm just posting this to let you guys know I'm STILL ALIVE! haha. be patient while my glamourous commie acts up like a diva. grinn.

Okay I shall keep all and sundry entertained in the meantime by posting photos! :D okay there are like a hundred million photos so don’t say I didn’t warn you. But take your time looking through them bcz well. they’re nice! k? Don’t like die half way on me. I’m going to introduce my friends! :D

These guys are my friends. [yeah repitition I know but I don’t care] (: See, mich, gwen and myself were classmates during the first three months [together with joyce but I don’t have any photos of her =Pp] and guess what all three of us were from the same primary school! The world’s so small right. Anyway sarah was from another class but she became mich’s friend I think. I’m not sure how we got to know sean, [I’m guessing he was mich’s friend too] but he brought all his barker friends along. Oh but cedric’s from yicong’s church.
There. Wasn’t that lengthly. Okay, photos please!

2 comments:

harpist said...

Hellooo rach, i have been attacked by 25 daylight horrors in my newly appointed class, i'm amazed i survived the ordeal. Thankfully i'm only seeing them 3 times a week.

You look happy in the photos, that's good. Hows the relief teaching going on at your side? (:

rpd said...

haha. I don't teach my dear. how's that? grinn.