Friday, January 27, 2006

Weekly report

This week was pretty funny. Children are just so natural... so real. (: This is a sample of what happened this week...

Excerpts, Quotable quotes, Bits of a child’s wisdom etc


After teaching a health education lesson on Kumar, the naughty boy who plays too many computer games and falls ill as a result [health ed textbook pages 4 and 5], a question from Jun Hao:
“Teacher, how come you know Kumar so well?”

During an arts class:
Boy1: “Teacher, are you good at art?”
[While I pause in a panicked consternation]
Boy2: “Of course teacher good at art lah! Otherwise how to become art teacher?”

The first time I wore my super baggy fisherman pants to school:
“Teacher, why you wear like Japanese?”

After racking his brains to answer the question [“A doctor wears a long white c_ _ _ to work”], a wail:
“But ‘Cher, I never go doctor before!”

Weero is caught by Mdm Norsheela to kicking Isa’s bag while walking back to class after assembly:
Mdm: “This is very inconsiderate and disrespectful of your classmates. I am sure your classmate is upset. Isa, do you like Weero kicking your bag?”
Isa: [meekly] “Yes.”

Me: “If you want to read a book and you cannot see properly, what do you wear?”
Shahqil: “Sunglasses!”



On a [not-so] side note, thanks to ALL of you who posted in reply to my first weekly report. It was just so amazingly encouraging and I am just so really truly thankful for all your words of support! –big fat happy sentimental grin- I love you guys SOOO much!


Happy Chinese New Year!!!!!

1 comment:

tianggggg- said...

i tell you already. how many times must i say it? kids are just TOO cute. see??? i prove my point. =) kids say the darndest things.