Tuesday, December 06, 2005

she's a happy girl (:

Hellooo! kk I’m like supposed to be in camp NOW but I’ll take five minutes to bash an update. (:

I have a direct bus to woodlands!!! =D
Big FAT happy grin. Don’t you just love bt timah? hur hur.

prom was good too! okay the image you see below [if it comes out] is the only one I have so far but I’m waiting [not-so-patiently] for the rest to come so I can put them up too! (: sorry if I look strange k. The photographer kept telling me to pose this way and that and I got really confused so in the midst of concentrating on holding the pose, this was the best I could give. hahaha.

I have like so much to tell- like how I traveled from bt batok to woodlands to yew tee to suntec to home [and now I have to go to the east side of Singapore] and how I STILL can’t stand the driving centre but I am too too busy! haha. Never mind. At least I’m a happy girl (: Doesn’t that make you happy too?

haha. kk better go. The girls will kill me otherwise. (:
Off to camp!

And it’s joel’s boho themed party tomorrow! yeahhhh. (:

I’m starting to love the hols.
:)

p/s [don't tell them but it's been like 15 mins but I'm still downloading the picasa thing sooo... =Pp. ohwell. worse to worst I miss dinner. Not like it's message or anything. heh.]
p/s[2] yeah I read what you said girl. Now read what I posted! [although you would already have if yr reading this. grinn.]
p/s [3] I give up. no photo for this entry. silly picasa

3 comments:

harpist said...

Yay! direct bus! haha. if my classmate can travel 2 hours from woodlands to vj at east coast everyday, you can do it too from bukit timah!(plus you get a pretty good salary relief teaching)

but wait a minute, isn't mrt faster?

well, you're at camp now, i'm stuck here very sleepy...good night.

. said...

heyhey! you dun need picassa.. haha, you can just upload when you're typing an entry.. there's this little picture frame icon together with all the other like italic or bold buttons.. just click that pic icon and post your pictures away!

=)

rpd said...

oh. hahaha. why did no one ever tell me that?? grinn. thanks man. oh min. i've actually typed it out and stuff but then i lost it. haha. next time k. flying off tomorrow.. tired. hehh.