Saturday, December 03, 2005

I have like absolutely no time. suffice it to say that I’m incredibly stressed. The bt batok driving centre is dodgy and slimy. I can’t believe I’ll be taking my driving lessons there. I haven’t started a single lesson and already I’m sick and tired.
I have so many things to settle by myself. The payment for all the things, and I have to find a room in woodlands. All by myself. Alone. Even though I'm still an eighteen year old, fresh out of school.
Yeah you know how I said parents never learn? Guess what now it seems that- sigh. I really don’t know what to say. I need more time to exorcise the frustration within me. But no time no time. I have to wake up at four tomorrow. Four a.m. To run.



Anybody has a room to let in woodlands? Must be near fuchun primary school. I’ll elaborate more next time… but yeah if anyone has, or know anyone who does.. please call me asap.

I have to go. Everything’s so rushed, there’s no space to breathe, to think… There really isn’t. Now my brother’s rushing me off the com.

I’m this close to losing it.
And the worst thing is?
There doesn’t seem to be an end in sight. Not till.. july next year when uni starts.

Maybe uni will be less stressful.




I really don't know what to say. I really don't.

I just want to cry.
I don't know what to say.
I'm sorry.

1 comment:

tianggggg- said...

why so stress, woman? relax!!! always here for you to listen to your rantings!! take care, you! God is always there too! =)