Sunday, September 04, 2005

Alright. The bug bites. The writing one anyway. I'd complain a lot more if it was a real bug. =Pp

Not that I'm not complaining now because the bug has bitten while I'm out of ideas! arrgh. What an inconvenient time. But the bug bites and so I must write.
My silly muse has no sense of time. Where is she? Shopping? bah.

okayokay let me talk about mmm oh I don't know.
Inspiration has left me.

__________________________________

I need to write-
even when there's nothing.

For some inexplicable reason I'm moody tonight. Feeling the blues. It's enough to put a monkey wrench into my production line, a spoke in my wheel. There's just some strange void and I'm trying to write it out, or fill it up. Doesn't matter as long as it goes away.
I'm not quite thinking straight, I realise suddenly. [sorry if the sentence structure's strange but that's how it formed itself].

There's a bit of ear wax in my ear and-

I brifely comptemplate the benefits of being a spinster.

See I'm so random tonight, [the phone just vibrated] I'm not in control. I't been some time since I was this disoriented. I'm- I am, perturbed.
So quirky. Wonder what'll happen.
Things are always happening with me.

I know. I feel like alice in wonderland.
My eyes are playing ticks on me. hah Proof.

My brain's a wonder andmy room's a land.

I don't know if I'm rational anymore but I'm feeling calmer. I've come up with some theories, at any rate. We can all take comfort in theories.

sheesh. This is Rosencrantz and Guildenstern in the Gothic.

__________________________________________________________

A thought just stuck me.
Do you think Rosencrantz [hereafter to be called Ros] and Guildenstern [hereafter to be called Guil] will marry? okay they won't the king of Denmark wouldn't have allowed it but they're perfect for each other. heh.

By the way. Ros and Guil are the two characters in Hamlet who never really know what goes on and are beheaded in the end.

How random. sorry dear people. The muse is really missing. Out of town I think, shopping in thailand. I want to go there too. I can't write good stuff without my muse.
I want to go away from life. Sometimes it's easier being a robot. Mechanical. To follow the rules.. that govern how a teenager should act in each social situation. To go with the flow. Laugh when you need to, say the proper things. Life is simpler when you don't think.

___

I think I'm quite a repressed blog-person. There's definitely lots I can write here but refrain from because it'll spoil the blog. As in, they're just petty little things. Like this guy, or that, or just what I think about someone.
Sometimes I wonder why I do this. I mean, just say whatever I want right.? Lots of people do it anyway.

It's late.
Time to sleep.

5 comments:

rpd said...

ahhhhh all go away! this is MY BLOG!

. said...

hey your fren in brown, beside the other girl in blue(not you), is awwffuuullllllly good looking.. and cute.. and all things nice.
hahahaha.. intro him lei!!!!!!! ahhahahahahah... :P

rpd said...

okayokay I will.

umm his name is Commando Cream. His ambition is to be the Coffee-maker in the tuition agency that shanyi qh hongsheng and I will run.

Introducing... [drumroll please]!
Commando Cream, the Coffee-maker.

. said...

haha, WOW. stinking talented fine young man. he totally rocks. AHAHHAHAHA.... wow.. rach you have such awesome frens and connections. haha.. i tink i've fallen in love with him. seriously. haha. haha

rpd said...

okayy snowborne.. you can be the tea-maker beside him. how about that? no promises though. depends on skill.