Sunday, July 31, 2005

to erica

hello (: this post is for you! haha. I wanted to leave something on your blog but it wouldn't work so you have a post for yourself. haha. anyhow, here's what I wanted to say:

mmm. thanks for the comment below. and I just read your blog and my dear, I LOVE the one written on the 25th of july. It's EXACTLY what I think and could I have permission to post it on my blog? Let me know yah? (:
Oh, and. I'll blog when I have the time! I have so many things to write about man. haha. definitely.
That's all I wanted to say. (:

To the rest of you/us.. take care and study hard!!
God bless!

2 comments:

harpist said...

i dropped by and got a shock. haha. especially when you are sleepy after a day of lessons and your name pops up online and jumps at you.

so. 25th july. i have no idea! my page doesn't load. ah post it. whatever. i feel honoured. (:

have a good week though. am very sleepy, but have to force self to start revision. arrgh.

titus said...

boO! i found your blog! haha k jus dropping by to say hi! =D