Sunday, April 10, 2005

daddy's on the front page sunday times (:

haha not bluffing there. daddy's really on the front page! The one beside prince charles. hahaha. Daddy I'm SO proud of you! That finally someone recognises your efforts, things I've always known but never had the power to tell others. Daddy daddy... you the man! ((:

Of course, no newspaper report can cover even a tenth of the sacrifices you've made for the family.

AND, I think you're so much handsome-r in real life.
I'm suspecting mummy bribed mr reporter to give you funny hair and such a high forehead. So that no woman can steal her gorgeous husband. [even if mummy had no idea daddy was interviewed by mr reporter... and got a shock when she collected the papers today.]
hahaha. can you imagine? You open the door in the morning all bleary eyed, the newspapers fall in like every other day...
And your husband's photo's there on the front page.
hahaha.

I LOVE YOU DADDY!

2 comments:

mayboo said...

why? =D

telll me!!!

rpd said...

haha. long story.