Wednesday, October 13, 2004

just me and me alone

You know. I wish I never showed anyone my blog. At all. So at least I can rant and rave.
Well all of you who are reading... what am I supposed to do?

I wanted to well, describe the day as it seemed to be to me but I can't bcz it's socially incorrect.
There's so much I want to say but I'm restricted by all these conventions and niceties.
So much for blogging. Hah.

At least I have friends to grumble to, knowing that they won't judge. [Don't assume you're one of them. ]

Rachel rachel rachel... who'd have thought you'd be so grumpy and morose?

[Latin mrsus, peevish, from ms, mr-, self-will, caprice, manner. See m-1 in Indo-European Roots.]
mo·rosely adv. mo·roseness n.


Give me a break. I'm pmsing.

1 comment:

mayboo said...

can i assume i'm one of those friends? *innocent grin*