Sunday, October 03, 2004

the classification "brother"

haha I finally got to do something I've always wanted to do! I cut my brother's hair. (: He's so cute I don't think he knew what he was getting into. heh. It was quite uneventful except that I uh. accidently cut his ear. Not off. just errr. snipped it accidently. It wasn't a "Peter-slice-off-the-servant's-ear" scene if that's what you were thinking. No blood spilt. Anyway I've come to the conclusion that I'll never be a hairdresser. I mean, when I wanted to take the first snip, I just pulled as much hair as three fingers would allow. My brother, of course, had to remind me [quite hurriedly] that one needed a comb when cutting hair. hahaha. I think he was really brave.

Econs tmrw!
Oh btw shawn don't take my previous entry too seriously yah? I was dramatising it. It sounds angtsy.

Did I spell that right? (:

No comments: