Thursday, October 07, 2004

chocoshoppo

teah;taljtggbverseljthrsi

Notice the subtle difference in fond size? Only the true con-no-xiu-ar [haha] will see.
Silly.ness. (:

This is the second time I'm writing this blog!! It crashed the first time =Pp So appreciate what I'm doing hah. I was giving out my list of after exam activities (: ummm there were 11 things on it... 4 of which were shopping-related. (: then there was making shepard's pie, reading without guilt, going around Singapore, visiting the zoo and the beach etcetcetc (:

Sounds fun right?

Oh guys you know what I think my first picture I put up has disappeared. So bleah.

And I was saying, Desmond linked my blog so. I guess it's time to show my blog to the world [cf to the first entry] (: Des I'll link you too but I don't know how. haha.

Well. One more paper. The Gothic genre. I can do it! :) And then I'll be freeeeeeeee (:

2 comments:

Jack said...

hey chel. qh here. anyways, link me too!!! haha... just go change settings, go to templates andtype this in. *<*a href="add of blog"NAME OF PERSON YOU LINKED*<*/a*> remove all the stars. this should work. all the best for goth tmr! =)[psst. desmond taught me. lol]

. said...

Heyhey! hahah, yea.. something like that. haha..