Sunday, September 26, 2004

duchess of fade

This entry's going to be schizod and abrupt. You have been warned. Don't bother trying to understand it.

Point1: The way I react to anger has been a little extreme in its changes over the years. From screaming and arguing, it got to just looking at the person [which kind of infuriated them more since they cldn't argue with someone who just looks.] The after-effects was always a cold war... I have quite a bit of a temper actually. And it's changing again... Girl, I know you're upset at me. I don't know what I did, and it's just awkward to pretend nothing's wrong. I'm not good at pretending what I don't feel...

Point2: I don't understand how they can be so... stupid. I wld really like to rant here, but that wouldn't be good. Hah.

Point3: I was studying econs last night in my brother's room, and the next thing I knew, I was sprawled face down on the ground sleeping. haha. When I recovered sufficiently to stagger to my own room, I found that my bed was Covered with worksheets and files. Guess what? I pulled the blanket off and went to sleep on the floor again. -sheepish-

Point4: I don't really have much left to write, just thought that since I'm online I may as well make the most of it. haha. Promos start this friday, and end the next. I can't wait! I mean, it isn't as though I'm the most well prepared person in the world or anything, but I'm tired of it and the way I see it is, the sooner it comes, the sooner it goes. yay. And inter-house games are the monday after that! So fun!! ((: Life will be gooooooood after promos.

Unless I don't get the grades I'm working for.

But I will, won't I?

I don't know.

1 comment:

jon said...

dont fret, i'm sure you'll get the grades you deserve.

cheers.